Entrepreneurship Graduate Certificate
Cleveland State University's Entrepreneurship Graduate Certificate is designed to prepare students for the challenges of opening their own business. Students will learn the fundamentals of business operations, how to develop a strong business plan, how to finance a new business, and how to protect their business. Business and non-business graduate students may complete this program.
- Application Form
- Application Fee
- The entrepreneurship program may be completed by both business and non-business graduate students.
- BUS 615 - Entrepreneurship Toolkit
- MGT 543 - Entrepreneurship
- FIN 674 - Entrepreneurial Finance
- Select two of the following courses:
- MBA 603 - Management of Innovation and Technology
- MKT 531 - Marketing Research
- MKT 501 - Marketing Management
- MKT 607 - Product Management
- LAW 658 Copyright, Patent, and Trademark
- IME 678 - New Product Development, Marketing, and Management
- MBA 654 - Social Entrepreneurship in Emerging Market
- MBA 653 - Sustainable Business Venturing
- LAW 650 International Aspect of Intellectual Property
- LAW 642 Patent Laws and Practice
- LAW 798 Legal drafting: Patent Preparation and Prosecution
- ART 695 - Art Seminar
- BME 658 - Medical Device Design
- MUS 510 - The Business of Music
- MGT 690 - Professional Internship
- LAW 691 Agency Partnership and Limited Liability Associations
- LAW 692 Corporations Law
- MGT 698 - Independent Study
- Other courses related to the program across CSU will be identified
Did You Know?
More than 400 million people in the world are entrepreneurs – meaning 1 in 18 people have pursued their own employment.
- It's time to be your own boss.