Executive Master of Business Administration
Now that you’ve spent a significant amount of time building your career, earning your Executive MBA from Cleveland State University’s Monte Ahuja College of Business can give you the tools you need to move to the next level.
The Executive MBA program is designed for working professionals. This globally-focused, full-time program accommodates the active personal and professional schedules of managers and executives. An Executive MBA is one of the best ways to increase your value as a team member and manager.
Our 19-month program begins with a Manager's Workshop where incoming students meet alumni, faculty, staff, and current students. From the very first day, you will find yourself among an elite and diverse group of emerging business leaders. Courses during the remainder of the program will meet only on Saturdays.
As a cohort-based program, you will take classes with the same group of students throughout the program. This collaborative culture leads to networking opportunities, relationship building, and the benefit of learning from other’s professional experiences. An International Business Study Tour is included as part of the program to help you gain first-hand experience of how foreign businesses operate and to expand your personal and professional horizons.
- The Monte Ahuja College of Business is among 5% of business schools worldwide that have earned accreditation from AACSB International in both business and accounting. AACSB Accreditation is considered the hallmark of excellence in management education.
Fall admission only. As a cohort-based program, you will advance through your classes with the same group of students.
- Application Form
- Application Fee
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- GMAT or GRE Scores
- These test score requirements may be waived if: (a) the undergraduate degree is (or will be) in business and from an AACSB school; (b) the undergraduate degree was obtained (if already obtained) within five years of applying; (c) the student's GPA is 3.00 or higher (at graduation, or in the case of a senior applying before graduation, as of the student's penultimate semester).
*Admission to the program is based on a combination of a candidate’s undergraduate GPA and the GMAT/GRE score.
- EBA 600 –The Manager’s Workshop
- EBA 606 – Accounting for Managers
- EBA 605 – Ethical Perspectives in Business
- EBA 604 – Economic Perspectives in Management
- EBA 613 – International Business Strategy
- EBA 607 – Leading Organizational Change
- EBA 608 – Strategic Human Resources & Labor Relation
- EBA 614 – International Study Tour
- EBA 609 – Marketing Strategy
- EBA 601 – Finance for Managers
- EBA 611 – Management Information Systems
- EBA 612 – Supply Chain Management
- EBA 615 – Business Strategy
- EBA 616 – Integrative Business Practicum
- Executive MBA students have already spent considerable time developing their careers. This program is designed to help take graduates take their careers to the next level. Graduates commonly enjoy promotions and pay raises.