Global Business Graduate Certificate
Cleveland State University's graduate certificate in Global Business provides the opportunity for current graduate business students and those who hold graduate business degrees to enhance their skills in international business practices and management strategies.
Credits earned as part of the certificate program may apply toward a graduate degree.
Students who complete the certificate program will be able to:
- Enhance and complement the skills of business professionals who deal with complex problems in international trade, finance, marketing, operations, and strategic management;
- Bring professional knowledge and skills about international business to Northeast Ohio companies that operate in global markets.
- The Monte Ahuja College of Business is among 5% of business schools worldwide that have earned accreditation from AACSB International in both business and accounting. AACSB Accreditation is considered the hallmark of excellence in management education.
- Application Form
- Application Fee
Admission to the Global Business Certificate program is open to the following:
- Individuals who hold or are currently pursuing an MBA, Master of Accountancy (MAcc), Master of Computer Information Science (MCIS), and Master of Labor Relations and Human Resources (MLRHR) degree
- Individuals with other graduate business degrees
Students who are admitted to the certificate program should have completed MBA 602 or an equivalent graduate-level international business course.
- MKT 608 - Global Marketing
- FIN 621 - International Financial Management
- OSM 525 - International Operations Management
- Choose one of the following courses:
- IST 601 - IT for Competitive Advantage
- MKT 640 - Field Experience Abroad
- OSM 624 - Global Operations Management
- ACT 560 - International Accounting
- INB 690 - Professional Internship in International Business
- INB 696 - Special Topics in International Business
- INB 698 - Independent Study
- There is a growing demand for professionals who can deal with complex problems in international trade and management.
- The Graduate Certificate in Global Business is designed to prepare business professionals to manage and conduct business in a complex and fast-changing global environment. The Certificate targets current graduate business students and those already holding graduate business degrees by providing them the opportunity to earn formal credentials in the field.
- These are some of the local companies that are hiring CSU grads: Blue Signal Search, Fives Group, Expeditors, OIA Global, DHL, and G&S Metal Products.