Marketing Analytics Graduate Certificate
Cleveland State University's graduate certificate in Marketing Analytics is designed to assist students in developing careers as marketing analysts or planners. They learn to use decision-support systems in marketing decision-making. The research and decision models introduced provide students with the planning tools they need to do their jobs. Students and Cleveland-area business people, including marketing research suppliers, consultants, planners, and analysts, who seek a more focused, hands-on, and practical experience in marketing decision-making, benefit from the program.
Students who complete the certificate program are able to:
- Collect appropriate data and use marketing analytics for planning purposes.
- Use secondary data sources and marketing databases in planning.
- Conduct sensitivity and scenario analyses to improve marketing decision making.
- Develop marketing plans by using decision-support systems based on qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Application Form
- Application Fee
MBA students who hold Regular admission status and individuals who qualify for Regular admission to the MBA program may be admitted to the program. Students who are admitted to the certificate program should have completed MKT 601 or an equivalent graduate-level marketing course.
- Few areas in marketing offer more career opportunities than marketing analysis and planning. Careers range from marketing research, advertising, and promotion, to new product development, pricing administration, strategic planning, sales management, and professional careers in almost all marketing fields.
- With the growth in the use of marketing analytics and business software, the need for well-prepared professionals with analytical planning skills is becoming more evident.
- These are some of the local companies that are hiring CSU grads: Fathom, Everstream Solutions, Brandmuscle, Progressive, The Search Guru, and Nations Lending.