Middle Childhood Mathematics Education Graduate Certificate
The purpose of this program is to provide an opportunity for teachers who hold a teaching certificate or license in Elementary (K-8 or 1-8) and who have completed five or more years of teaching mathematics in one or more middle school grades to earn a university graduate certificate in middle childhood mathematics.
This program is not designed to lead to a license to teach middle school mathematics.
- Application Form
- Application Fee
- Teaching certificate or license or 5+ years of teaching experience.
- MTH 526 - Numbers, Patterns and Operations for Middle School Teachers
- MTH 527 - Algebra and Functions for Middle School Teachers
- MTH 528 - Measurement and Geometry for Middle School Teachers
- MTH 529 - Data Analysis and Probability for Middle School Teachers
- MTH 530 - Conversational Calculus for Middle School Teachers
- EDC 515 - Instructional Development In Mathematics Education
- This program is designed to further develop the skills of licensed/certified elementary/middle school teachers.
- This program is not designed to lead to a license to teach middle school mathematics.
- These are some of the local institutions that are hiring CSU grads: Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland Heights School District, Mentor Public School District, Madison Community Schools, The Goddard School, and Westside Community School of the Arts.